Learning to use my mind, emotions and spiritual connection to release stress and physical tension has truly transformed my world!
A warm welcome to you! My name is Liz, and I’ve been helping people reconnect to Peace, releasing stress and tension, since 2005.
I have been a student of A Course in Miracles since 2015. Applying specific principles of unity, universal Love and forgiveness of self, I’ve been experiencing personal and interpersonal health benefits: physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Specifically:
- I recover quicker when I experience physical pain
- stress and anxiety are less frequent and pass through my system quicker
- I’m more compassionate towards myself and others in challenging times
My formal training as a healthcare professional:
- Shiatsu Therapy (2005) including the basics of Traditional Chinese meridian theory
- Massage Therapy (2012) including knowledge of the human body’s systems.
I am currently doing a Master of Rehabilitation Science (UBC) with a focus on providing spiritual support to relieve stress and physical tension. As well, I’m taking spiritual leadership courses at Vancouver School of Theology.
I also volunteer at a hospice in Vancouver BC, providing holistic health support, including gentle touch, emotional and spiritual support to residents, their family and friends.
I look forward to supporting you on your journey. Click here for what to expect in your holistic health sessions.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND CONTINUING EDUCATION:
- PSYCH-K Advanced Facilitator (2019)
- Working towards a Master of Rehabilitation Science (UBC):
- Reasoning and Decision Making (2019); Measurement for Assessment, Planning and Evaluation (2019); Evidence for Practice (2018); Facilitating Learning in Rehabilitation Contexts (2018)
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction, Palouse Mindfulness (2018)
- Compassionate Inquiry, Dr. Gabor Maté (2018)
- 21 Day Nervous System Tune-Up, Irene Lyon (2017)
- Stress and the Relaxation Response: The Fundamentals of Mind Body Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital (2017)
- Self I-Dentity Through Ho’oponopono, IZI LLC (2016, 2017)
- Healing Qigong, John Weiss, MMQ (2016 to 2018)
- A Course in Miracles, self study and spiritual community (2015 to present)
- Registered Massage Therapist, CMTBC (2012 to present)
- Registered Shiatsu Therapist, STABC (2005 to present)